Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market Opening Day
Join us Saturday, May 15th from 10am-1pm (rain or shine) for the opening of Market Season on the rear lawn of the Narrowsburg Union.
Here’s what you need to know..
Covid is still a risk:
- Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market will continue to observe Covid safety protocols for the 2021 season. Please help keep the market a safe, enjoyable shopping experience by following these rules:
- If you are sick, please do NOT come to the market
- Customers MUST wear face masks
- Lines that form must maintain 6’ of distance
- If necessary, we’ll limit number of customers allowed into the market
- Some vendors will select your products for you
- If vendors allow you to select your own products, you must sanitize your hands before entering the tent or put on a fresh pair of gloves
And, also remember…
- Bring cash, not all vendors accept credit cards
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times
May 15th Vendors
Cakes & Scones Bakery | Channery Hill Farm | Eminence Road Farm Winery | Food for Beings | Hilly Acres Farm | Honey Hill Pottery | Marley’s Organic Mushrooms | Myrtle Avenue Bakehouse | Oakworks | Quails R-US Plus | Rock Valley Spirits | Soraia’s Natural Valley Kitchen | Sprouting Dreams Farm | Wild Russet Farm | Willow Wisp Organic Farm | More vendors TBA…
Thank you for your support!