The grant review panel is critical to our regrant program. We rely on community input to fairly distribute funding. DVAA is always looking for volunteers willing to commit the time and dedication needed to serve as a panelist.
Panel nominees should:
- live or work in Sullivan County
- be reliable
- have a commitment to the arts
- be able to articulate their opinions
- be open to the ideas of others
- be comfortable with group decision-making
- have knowledge of Sullivan County communities
- and having knowledge in artistic discipline: arts administration, community arts programming, community development, or finance is helpful.
DVAA strives to appoint panels that are diverse in terms of ethnicity, gender, age, culture, geographic representation, and artistic focus. Because of the need to form well-balanced panels, we may not be able to consider all the qualified people who are nominated. However, having a pool of candidates for future years is very helpful.
Thank you for your assistance in this process!
Grant Panelist Nomination Form
If you, or someone you know, loves art, lives in Sullivan County, and would like to help your local arts community in a big way, please consider submitting a nomination for a grant review panelist below.
We look forward to a vibrant and busy new year.
As the cultural home for arts in the Sullivan Catskills, we are grateful for your involvement and support. We couldn’t do it without you, literally.